Nominations for the 2017 Glendora’s Citizen of the Year presented by The Glendora Chamber of Commerce are now being accepted. Glendora organizations and Citizens have until Friday, February 9, 2018 to submit their nomination form for Glendora’s 2017 Citizen of the Year. Nomination forms are available here and at the Glendora Chamber of Commerce, located at 224 N. Glendora Ave.
Forms must be delivered to the Chamber office by Friday, February 9, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. No nominations will be accepted after the deadline.
Selection criteria includes the following:
- Contributions to Glendora’s community welfare betterment.
- Participation in community, civic, and government enterprise.
- The lasting value of services related to items (a) and (b).
- Demonstration of personal leadership abilities.
- Spirit of cooperation with organizations and individuals.
Glendora service clubs and non-profit support organizations comprise the board of the Citizen of the Year committee and elect the recipient. This year’s recipient will be selected on Thursday, February 15, 2018.
The Citizen of the Year banquet honoring this year’s recipient will be held on Thursday, April 19, 2018 at the Glendora Country Club at 6pm.