Your Glendora Chamber will host the 2018 State of the City & Schools Luncheon at the Glendora Country Club on Thursday, January 18th starting at 11:30AM.
- Transportation: How Glendora will be affected in the next 10 years and beyond with the Goldline and other current and future advances in transportation.
- Housing: Our housing levels and needs currently along with what the future may require.
- Business: Current issues and future needs with the influx of visitors and new residents wanting to live and visit Glendora and how to keep them coming back.
- Legislation: What the City is fighting for, what we can control, and how we will deal with current and future legislation.
- Will also detail many of the City's accomplishments this year and the people behind the honors.
In addition to Mayor Boyer, Superintendent/President of Citrus College Dr. Geraldine Perri, Glendora Unified School District Superintendent Dr. Robert Voors, and Charter Oak Unified School District Superintendent Dr. Michael Hendricks, will present the many projects current and future, accomplishments, awards and concerns they are dealing with now and what is soon to come.
Please do not miss this opportunity to hear from the leaders in our community. Please grab your seat and RSVP today! Your $35 ticket includes lunch. Sponsorship's are also available.