Apply for the Glendora Chamber’s College Scholarship
- The Deadline is Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 5:00PM
- Candidates must graduate High School by June 2019
- The candidates will have expressed the intent to follow a business curriculum at an accredited two or four-year college/university.
- Candidates will have minimum 3.5 non-weighted GPA.
- Candidates will have demonstrated a leadership role in student government, team or individual sports, band, pep squad, community, church or other extra-curricular activity.
- Candidates must reside in Glendora.
- These scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis.