Apply for the Glendora Chamber's College Scholarship
This year we are doing our scholarship submission a bit different. The following is a YouTube link to my introduction video to the award submission.
- The Deadline is Saturday, May 5 at 5:00PM
- To apply send a 5 minute or less video to Joe Cina at Joe@Glendora-Chamber.org with the subject "Glendora Chamber Scholarship" detailing why should you be selected among all other applicants for this scholarship? What is unique about you and your experiences that would convince the committee that you are most deserving of the scholarship?
- Candidates must graduate High School by June 2018
- The candidates will have expressed the intent to follow a business curriculum at an accredited two or four-year college/university.
- Candidates will have minimum 3.5 non-weighted GPA.
- Candidates will have demonstrated a leadership role in student government, team or individual sports, band, pep squad, community, church or other extra-curricular activity.
- Candidates must reside in Glendora.
- These scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis.
- Please also include in your email:
- Phone number
- What college(s) have you applied and have you been accepted by any schools yet?